Sit Down. Relax. Enjoy a Meal.
Whether you’re looking for a fabulous dining experience or just a quick bite, at Abacoa we have a variety of restaurants and eateries just waiting for you to visit. Tantalizing options sure to make your mouth water and your taste buds sing, Abacoa is the perfect place to dine with family and friends or maybe just with that special someone – you pick.
- Copacabana Cuban | Authentic Cuban Cuisine
- Address: 1209 Main Street, Jupiter, Florida
- Phone: (561) 360-3378
- Website: http://www.copacabanacubancuisine.com
- Twitter: @CopaCabanacuban
- Sun – Thu: 11:00am – 12:00am
- Fri – Sat: 11:00am – 2:00am
- A family restaurant owned and operated by Gustavo Garcia and his wife, Marion, Copacabana is a unique blend of authentic Cuban and Caribbean cuisine. Presented in a tropical setting with lots of pictures of Cuba during its glory days of the 1950’s, dishes range from Cuban-style Carne Asada to pork chops to traditional Cuban sandwich and fries with Chimichurri for dipping. The bar is fully stocked to mix up fun variations on classic Latin coolers, including mojitos and strawberry Caipirinhas made with Casacha.
- Open mic night on Thursdays starting at 8PM.
- Live music and dancing on Friday. Latin Jazz on Saturday nights.
- The ultimate in Latin culture with a dominoes league meets at 2pm on Sundays.
- Catering and private parties available.
- Costello’s Trattoria| Authentic, homemade, Italian cuisine
- 1209 Main Street, Suite 102, Jupiter, Florida
- Phone: (561) 776‐5448
- Twitter: @CostellosPizza
- Mon ‐ Thu: 11:00 am ‐ 10:00 pm
- Fri ‐ Sat: 11:00 am ‐ 11:00 pm
- Sun: 12:00 pm ‐ 10:00 pm
- This trattoria captures the essence of Old World authenticity with a new flair of
Italian cuisine serving an expansive menu of antipastos, soups, salads, fresh pasta
dishes and pizzas, as well as its ample variety of exceptional fish, poultry, veal and
- Trivia Thursday 7‐9PM free to play, weekly prizes & drink specials all nightlong.
- Monday & Tuesday: $6.99 Large Cheese Pizza (carry‐out & delivery only)
- Wed: $12.99 Large One‐Topping Pizza, six garlic knots, 2 liter Cola
- Every Day is select 1/2 price Cocktails: 4p‐7p
- Das Biergarten| Beer Garden ∙ Hot Dog Joint ∙ German Restaurant
- 1203 Town Center Drive, Suite 116, Jupiter, Florida
- Phone: (561) 776‐8669
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/DasBiergarten
- Twitter: @DasBiergarten
- Mon ‐ Thu: 3:00 pm ‐ 12:00 am
- Fri: 3:00 pm ‐ 2:00 am
- Sat: 10:00 am ‐ 2:00 am
- Sun: 12:00 pm ‐ 12:00 am
- Das Biergarten Opened is a new spot for craft beers, hot dogs, sausages and German-style small plates. Featuring local and state breweries, Das Biergarten has 26 constantly changing drafts and over 75 bottles and cans of your favorite craft beers.
Hokkaido Hibachi & Sushi
- Hokkaido Hibachi & Sushi| Teppanyaki and sushi spot.
- 1200 Town Center Drive, Suite 125, Jupiter, Florida
- Phone: (561) 799‐7999
- Website: http://www.hokkaidohibachi.com
- Mon ‐ Fri: 11:00 am ‐ 11:00 pm
- Sat ‐ Sun: 4:00 pm ‐ 2:00 am
- Amazing appetizers, savory sushi and sizzling steak. This energetic hibachi house
serves up tantalizing Japanese cuisine with something for everyone.
JJ Muggs Stadium Grill
- JJ Muggs Stadium Grill| All American Burgers and Chicken
- 1203 Town Center Drive Jupiter, Florida
- Phone: (561) 630‐9669
- Website: http://www.jjmuggsgrill.com
- Facebook: http://www.www.facebook.com/JJMuggsGrill
- Twitter: @JJMuggsGrill
- Mon ‐ Sun: 11:00 am ‐ 2:00 am
- Serving up great food, great times, and even better memories. Enjoy a meal indoors or outdoors with friends and family, choosing from a huge menu including appetizers, wings, pizza, soups, salads, chicken, hot dogs, burgers and more. The outdoor patio is dog friendly. JJ Mugg is ready for you to play at one of their well‐known Poker or Cornhole Tournaments.
- Showing every major League Baseball Game. Official Gator Watch Location.
Jumby Bay Island Grill
- Jumby Bay Island Grill| Seafood, steaks and pastas – island style.
- 1203 Town Center Drive, Suite 101, Jupiter, FL 33458
- Phone: (561) 630‐2030
- Website: http://www.jumbybayislandgrill.com
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/JumbyBay
- Mon ‐ Sun: 10:30 am ‐ 2:00 am
- The famous Jumby Bay Island Grill in Jupiter, Florida has gained the taste buds and
hearts of our locals and Abacoa’s neighboring towns. Known for its creative
signature dishes and menu, along with warm‐hearted fun and a big island spirit,
Jumby Bay has been rated “Excellent” by Zagat. Inside or patio dining awaits you for
an enjoyable evening with friends and family.
- Kids eat free Mon thru Thu (kids menu)
- Live Music Wednesday – Saturday
- Le Metro| French bistro for the entire family.
- 1155 Main Street, Jupiter, Florida
- Phone: (561) 429‐5464
- Website: http://www.lemetrobistro.net
- Mon to Fri: 11:30AM to 5PM
- Mon to Sat: 5PM to Close
- Sun: 4:30pm – 9pm
- Le Metro cuisine is traditional Provencial serving casual French food, such as
Bouillabaisse, Prince Edward Island Mussels Mariniere, Filet au Poivre, Croque
Madame, Dover Sole Meuniere and more. Owner and Executive Chef, Christian
Alunno, is from Nice, France.
- HIGHLIGHTS: Monday night dinner: 2 for $25.95 | Wednesday is hump day: $6.99 lunch | Thursday Night Wine Flights, 3 courses & 3 wines $16.95 | New “Seafood Bar” section added to the lunch, dinner and bar menus.
- Early dining pre‐fixe menu, monthly food and wine tasting events, Bastille Day
celebration, Swiss National Day celebration